- Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We make every effort to make sure your personal data is secure, including name, address. We do not hold credit card information. Credit card payment is made through a secure website using the latest 128bit SSL technology. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- For further verification look for the yellow padlock in the bottom left of your browser as you checkout.
- AOL users we recommend that you minimise your AOL browser and use either Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Information we hold:
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have requested a catalogue, entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
- If you have requested to receive our email newsletters we only hold your name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe please email email@example.com with unsubscribe in the subject field or visit www.funkymoose.co.uk , log in to your account and change your preferences.
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold about your account for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
- All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- We also use the information to keep you up to date with Funky Moose; mailing catalogues and promotions and sending emails as appropriate.
- We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
- We will never make our customer information available to other companies.
- For purposes of quality control and training, calls and emails may be monitored.