It’s that time of year again, so we’ll be posting lots about our favourite and recommended Christmas gift ideas for Children and Babies.
We have started with our top recommendations for stocking fillers.
Under 12 months:-
2. Or perhaps a first cutlery set, the baby cutlery set from WMF is a beautiful choice.
4. Wee Gallery art cards, beautiful black and white printed cards, perfect to stimulate babies and also converts into a gorgeous mobile via the Kikkerland Mobile.
1 – 2 Years:-
1. Dunck bath toy from Skip Hop. A very sweet toy that children will love but which Mum & Dad won’t mind having in the bathroom.
2. Dotty cutlery set, a more grown up set with matching plates and bowls also available.
3. Magnetic Helicopter from Janod. Admittedly, a bit of a squeeze into stockings (!) but we couldn’t leave it off the list. A beautiful toy for a shelf, but also a fabulously enganging toy for a child.
4. Pull- Along Cow from Sevi – adorable little cow which wobbles when he is pulled along and makes a very sweet companion for any little child.
2 – 3 years
1. For all fans of the Haba Doll range, the new little Dolls Clothes suitcase would make a lovely little stocking filler. Planning a Christmas trip – then pop all Lotta or the dolls clothes in, and away you go.
2. Fancy Children WoodenMagnetics from Djeco – great fun for the little ones. Use on a magnetic chalkboard and fridge and create your very own characters.
1. ANAMALZ – a must have for any self-respecting stocking this year, choose from one of the original gorgeous organic wooden animals (crocodile, pig, lion ….. among our favourites here) …… but new for 2011, are the brilliant Anamalz Dinosaurs and we our top top top favourite is the T-Rex.
2. Orchard Mini game in a tin. A mini version of the famous Haba game, this is perfect for the stocking and also ideal for taking on long Christmas trips as you can just pop it in the pocket of a rucksack or in your handbag to keep the littles busy.
3. Gruffalo pencil set – a lovely chunky pencil set in a tin
4. Princess Memo Game – a lovely game for little princesses age 4 and upwards. Also in a very sweet little tin so perfect for taking on a sleepover or to grannies.
1. Who Am I ? game – one of our all time favourite games and Funky Moose family favourite.
2. Rosie Flo colouring books & posters – perfect for keeping the kids entertained on a rainy or boring Boxing Day.
3. Knit-it Sheep kit – a gorgeous kit for the age 8s and up. With the revival of home-crafting and knitting, it’s a great introduction for children with the end result of a lovely pair of sheep.