Our top 9 funkiest buys for a new baby
– a very practical gift yet also very funky
– even better if Mum & Dad remember Barbapapa from their childhood !
– beautiful, simple and a real classic toy which babies will love
– if Mum & Dad don’t want to go down the full ‘nursery’ look, then some funky spots for the wall will make a great feature and add some interest for baby
– so so soft and great value considering they are organic cotton. Fav colour in the office is definitely the red
– another simple but beautiful and incredibly useful gift. You can even get the kikkerland mobile so the cards can be hung over the cot
Any of the Deglingos Family
– fabulous fun each with their own personality, the Baby Deglingos are especially great for tiny babies in cots
– the pop bibs are just downright funky and very practical and the bandana bibs are huge and great for big dribblers
– so they won’t be able to use them straight away, but what a cool set of first dinnerware
If you’re buying a gift as a group, perhaps as a leaving present from work, our top buys are the Coco rocker (it’s the kind of thing that a new Mum may not buy for themselves as it would be quite a treat but would be absolutely delighted to receive one as a gift) or the Skip Hop green & brown playspot, which is beautiful version of a household essential.